14 - 15 October
THE LIGHTS and SPACE
An exciting journey through the spaces of Arles, an itinerary where everyone can develop a series by enjoying the amazing light of Indian summer. The trips will offer an opportunity to address some technical aspects, especially with respect to managing light.
The goal will also be to work on completing a coherent, personal set of photographs with a focus on distance, aesthetic choices and relationships between the images.
The excursions will alternate with time devoted to editing, building a point of view and discussions so that everyone can go back into the field armed with a guiding principle.
- Study and analysis of the photographs taken
- Daily shooting
- Technical session with a digital camera
- Definition of a personal subject
- Selections of the photographs taken
- A selection of around 30 images attesting to your practice (preferably on paper/format of your choice)
- Your camera, charger and cables
- 2 or 3 memory cards
- A Mac-compatible hard drive or your computer if you wish
- Clothing, bag, shoes, etc. appropriate for spending several hours outdoors. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Number of participants: 4 to 8
- Begins: 9:30 a.m. on Friday
- Ends: 6:30 p.m. on Sunday
- Location: historic center near the Arles arena
- Learn the various steps involved in creating a photo series
- Develop a point of view based on a selection of photographs
- Taught by an instructor (contact us for more information)
- Mac computers
- A photo library (app. 500 references)
- Various kinds of lighting systems, studio accessories, tripod, etc.
- Private end-of-course interview and evaluation
- The instructor continuously evaluates the personal series
- Oral end-of-course evaluation
FORMALISATION AT THE END OF THE COURSE
- End-of-course certificate
Dernière mise à jour : 26 October 2022