10 May - 13 May
Individual financing rate: 690 euros
Fabrice Courthial & Loïc Colomb
+33(0)490 967 606
At first, the course will focus on editing, layout and the relationship between text and image. Then, participants will choose a binding (hardcover, blind blocking, postal book, Chinese binding), type of paper (rag, bible, rhodoid, adhesive, etc.) and printing method (phototype, offset, photographic prints, etc.).
- Photographs, portfolio, press book, etc...
- An external storage support compatible with Mac OS or a laptop computer for storing projects
- Language : depends on the audience (possibility of traduction during the workshop)
- Number of participant : from 5 to 10
- Starting time: the workshop begins on Tuesday at 10:00 A.M.
- Ending time: the workshop ends on Friday at 6:30 pm, it followed by an exhibition until 9:30 pm
- Venue: historical centre of Arles, near the arenas
- Taught by an instructor and an assistant
Workshop held in both French and English :
- Collective parts in French with a translation for non-French speakers.
- One-to-one interviews could be in English.
- Mac computers
- A photo library (app. 500 references)
- Various kinds of lighting systems, studio accessories, tripod, etc.
- Private end-of-course interview and evaluation
- The instructor continuously evaluates the personal series
- Oral end-of-course evaluation
FORMALISATION AT THE END OF THE COURSE
- End-of-course certificate