Individual financing rate: 190 euros
Fabrice Courthial & Loïc Colomb
+33(0)490 967 606
An exceptional day, alongside a huge photographer, which will allow everyone to have a return on his own photographs. A time of sincere, constructive exchange that will give new avenues to explore, to clarify, while confirming the successes.
Jane Evelyn Atwood will also devote part of the day to share some of her many experiences, from the birth of some projects to their achievements in the form of books, exhibitions, publications ...
JANE EVELYN ATWOOD
Lives and works in Paris, France.
Jane Evelyn Atwood’s work attests to the close relationships she has forged with her subjects over long stretches of time. Fascinated by people and the idea of exclusion, she manages to enter worlds most of us ignore or choose to ignore. She is the author of 10 books (the latest are Pigalle People, 1978-1979 and Le Bec en l'air, 2018) and her work has won prestigious international awards. In 2011, the Maison européenne de la Photographie in Paris hosted her first major retrospective. In 2018, she exhibited at the Rencontres d'Arles.
Interview TV (7 minutes) : TV5 monde
Différentes series angence Vu' : photographe JE Atwood
-Presentation and analysis of the previous work of the participants
- A selection of images / portfolio testifying your practice (preferably in paper format / format of your choice)
- Number of participants: 9
- Beginning of the photo workshop: 10h00
- End of the photo stage: 18h30
- Location: historic center, near Arènes d'Arles
- Analyze his photographic practice and structure his future projects
- coaching by a trainer, accompanied by an assistant
- Computer stations and video projector
- A library of photographic works (about 500 references)
- Interview and individualized evaluation at the beginning of training
- Oral assessment at the end of training
FORMALIZATION AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
- End-of-course certificate