03 - 03 April
Lives and works in Paris. Yann Rabanier studied graphic arts and music before discovering photography at the age of 23 and graduating from the ETPA photography school in Toulouse three years later. Since then, his portraits have regularly appeared in the national and international press: Télérama, Libération, New York Times, The Herald Tribune, Vanity Fair, D la Republica, Der Spiegel, l'Express, Madame Figaro, Les Inrockuptibles, ES Magazine, Les Echos, etc. They were shown at Paris Photo in 2009 and the Vannes festival in 2018 and projected at the Rencontres d'Arles from 2009 to 2016.www.yannrabanier.com
Represented by : Modds
Interview vidéo : Cheese by KONBINICONTENT:
- Study and analysis of the participant's previous works
- Collectiv shooting
- Selections and critical analysis of the photographs taken
- Daily photo sessions.
- Creation of a series and preparation of a final exhibition.
- A selection of around 30 images attesting to your practice (preferably on paper/format of your choice)
- Your camera, charger and cables
- 2 or 3 memory cards
- A Mac-compatible hard drive or your computer if you wish
- Number of participants: 6 to 12
- Begins: 14:00 am on Monday
- Ends: 18:30 on Thursday, it followed by an exhibition until 9:30 pm
- Location: historic center near the Arles arena
- Analysis and selection of photographs
- Build-up an adapted photographic device
- Taught by an instructor and an assistant
Workshop held in both French and English :
- Collective parts in French with a translation for non-French speakers.
- One-to-one interviews could be in English.
- Mac computers
- A photo library (app. 500 references)
- Various kinds of lighting systems, studio accessories, tripod, etc.
- Private end-of-course interview and evaluation
- Oral end-of-course evaluation
FORMALISATION AT THE END OF THE COURSE
- End-of-course certificate