07 - 08 September
The gaze and technical choices
This course will focus on how to perceive what surrounds us and on the camera’s technical possibilities in capturing what we wish to show. It will cover framing, depth of field, exposure and exposure times to faithfully or indirectly reveal people and places.
Instead of an endless technical quest, the goal will be to understand and become familiar with necessary principles with a view to wisely using them in the definition of photographic writing.
Participants will trace the outlines of what they want to do and apply the corresponding technical choices, including settings, distance and posture. Discovering several photographers will enhance this approach.
- Settings of a camera
- Practical exercices
- Analysis of photographs did
- Outdoor and indoor shootings
- Language : French
- Bring your camera- Photographs, portfolio, press book, etc., indicative of your pratctice (around 30 pictures, on hard copy)
- Number of participant : from 4 to 8
- Starting time: the workshop begins at 09:30 A.M.
- Ending time: the workshop ends at 5:30 pm
- Location : Historical center, near the arenas