12 - 14 May
FIND YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSITIVITY
Participants in this three-day course will take stock of their photographic practice by identifying what works, what doesn’t and what can be improved, experimenting to narrow down choices (distance, technique, subject, etc.).
Based on a personal subject, ability, desires, skills and, sometimes, small practical exercises, they will explore their own photographic sensibilities and coherently develop them. They will choose a composition, mood and distance from spaces, the other or themselves.
All of those choices define what is consciously or unconsciously expressed and what they wish to tell, question and make the viewer feel. Open to many practices, the course aims to underscore the specificity of a gaze.
Discovering several photographers whose work could echo the projects underway will enhance this exciting approach, which is likely to change certain habits.
- Daily analysis of photographs did
- Reflection about a personnal approach
- Daily shooting
- Editing sessions to build up a personnal point of view
- Language : French
- Bring your camera
- Photographs, portfolio, press book, etc., indicative of your pratctice (around 30 pictures, on hard copy)
- Number of participant : from 4 to 8
- Starting time: the workshop begins at 09:30 A.M.
- Ending time: the workshop ends at 5:30 pm
- Location : Historical center, near the arenas
Dernière mise à jour : 24 October 2022