1. Have a look at the experts list, their biographies, their availabilities and the languages they speak.
2. Fill in the registration form
3. Pay online with our secure payement facilities. Price : 290 € for 10 appointments.
4. Choose your 10 appointements with 10 experts of your choice (subjet to availability)
5. Your inscription gives you a discount on the pass for "all summer exhibitions".
AFTER having registerd (login/password) and BEFORE paying, you have to check the real availabilities of meetings by clicking on "Add an appointement".
registration close on June 20th 2011
The list of experts and their availabilities is regularly updated, we advise you to consult it regularly. Your schedule is flexible, you can drop an appointement to book another one which suits you more. Please note that from June 20th 2011, you will no longer be able to change your choice of experts and timetable.
- Your choice of experts can only be done once your payement has gone through.
- The final distribution of appointements is done by order of arrival of payed registrations and according to the experts' availabilities.
- At the end of june, you will receive by mail a Welcome pack with all the informations you need for your participation (adress of the Photo Folio, hours and so on).
- In case of a cancellation by the participant before June 15th, a franchise of 75 euros for administrative costs will be retained from your refund.
- In case of a cancellation after June 15th, no refund will be given.
Please be aware that in the case of an unexpected cancellation of an expert of your choice, your schedule will be modified : we will have to offer a new appointement with another expert, according to availabilities.
Photo Folio Review is a privileged moment which could be decisive for your orientation and your photographic practice. A few pieces of advice could help you make the most of your experience.
When you register, please select carefully the experts you wish to meet with according to their activity, their sensibilities and the languages they speak. This information is available on our website in the experts' biographies.
Make sure you limit the number of images in your portfolio and/or the number of series you wish to show. Your portfolio will be more coherent.
You can present your work in different formats: prints, books, digital files (don't forget to bring your own portable computer or tablet as none will be available at Arles).
If you come with prints, we suggest you to choose a convenient format as you will spend a lot of time carrying and handling your work.
Think of a few questions to ask to the experts you meet in order to make the most of the time you have with them.
Bring a few samples of your work (CDs, postcards, printouts containing a selection of images) with your contact details which you can give to each expert you meet with. This will enable you to leave a trace of your work both to experts and other photographers you meet.
You will find a list of accomodation facilities (hotels, guesthouses, campsites, group accomodation) on the following address: www.arlestourisme.com or by calling +33 (0)4 90 18 41 20.
IMPORTANT:We recommend you book your hotel as soon as possible, the festival brings many people to Arles and rooms can be hard to find.
If you have problems to stay in Arles, other cities are connected to Arles via a rapid transit (train and bus). From Nîmes: a train almost every hour for a trip of varying duration: between 25min and 1h, or Tarascon: with 4 trips per day by 30 minutes with the bus line '54' (Cartreize Cie) and several trains per day for a run between 8 to 23min. For transports information : www.voyages-sncf.com and www.lepilote.com on the left column "Cartreize". In each cities the train station is 10min by walk of the city center, and the bus station at 5min by walk.